Friday, August 31, 2007

myspace analysis

When analyzing this persons MySpace page I realized that the various applications that can set a page apart from the others. The person I analyzed was a girl from another country, who seemed pretty interesting. The first thing I noticed when I clicked on her page was the up-beat techno that was playing. Music alone can sometimes tell you about a person; from her techno music I could tell that she was fun loving and out going person. I also got that vibe from many of the other things on her page. The influential quotes on living life and what she says some of her values are portray that she is a believer in carpe diem. From that I take she enjoys living life to its potential, and generally having a good time. Her background consisted of various vintage and romanticist photos. When I think of vintage, I usually associate that with a person of relaxed personality and a “down to earth” mentality. Based on some of her own pictures, pictures of magazine covers and models; tell me that she is fashion savvy and into a unique style of dress. On her page she has a couple of comic strips that are pretty funny. Her sense of humor tells one about her and her personality. From all these applications on MySpace one can tell so much about a person, how they would like to be portrayed, what they value and how they live their life.

No comments: